During her monologue on ' SNL ' Keke Palmer reveals that she is pregnant.

While hosting SNL this past weekend, Keke Palmer made a surprising announcement.

Keke Palmer

The Nope actress revealed that she is expecting her first child in her opening monologue.

"There are some rumors that are going around, and people have said in my comments, "Keke is having a baby, Keke is pregnant," and I want to make it clear that I am!"She said, showing a baby bump by opening her jacket.

Keke Palmer

She made fun of it, saying, "I gotta say, though, it is bad when people on the internet spread rumors about you y'all, but it is even worse when they are correct."However, this has truly been the greatest blessing, and I am thrilled.Guys, I will become a mother.

Keke went on to say, "Even though some people feel a little weird about me having a baby because I was a child actor, I just wanna say, look, I'm 29 years old, I'm grown up, I have sex, I own a home, and I stormed the Capitol on January 6, you know?"Things grownups do.The audience was then assured that she was joking about that last line.

Since last year, Keke has been dating boyfriend Darius Jackson.

Keke Palmer

Meanwhile, in one of her most memorable hosting debut sketches, she proposes to Kenan Thompson a reimagining of the Nickelodeon classic Kenan & Kel, retitled Kenan & Kelly, with Keke vying for an Emmy in the Kel Mitchell role.In addition, the sketch gives us the long-awaited Kenan and Kel reunion, with Kel Mitchell making a cameo.

Post a Comment

0 Comments